Thursday, January 14, 2010




ok so this is the new blog page. I hope everyone will enjoy this. It's for you as much as it is for me. I would like everyone to be involved with my utube channel Rossetti Beauty. I would like to let everyone vote on what you would like to see, make suggestions, leave comments and just be involved. So i uploaded some pictures. Thankyou playmattefatima for requesting this look I love the way it came out and i think we were on the same page about it being different from the same old pin up looks.




I want everyone to know that i have been a cosmetologist for over ten years now. This is my passion. If there are any questions on anything let me know. I was thinking of doing a question of the week and then let everyone leave comments and feed back that way we can all help each other out. So let me know about the question of the week thing.

I would love for anyone who wants to recreate this look and i will add the pictures to this page for everyone to see. I think that would be fun also.










Hi every one. love getting requests it challenges my mind to come up with an orignal look still keeping in the request guidelines.



















This look was alot of fun. Yes there is a special guest apperence from my favorite starr (lol). I am not going to ruin the surprise so you have to watch the video to see who.You can watch the video at utube under drossetti18 . Thanks for checking out the blog page and let me know what you think about all of this. oxo Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment