Friday, January 15, 2010

sapphire siren look

hey everyone this is my second blog. This look is from maybelline eyestudio palette called sapphire siren. I really think there was great pay off with the pigmentation in these eyeshadows and worth the price for a drug store product. I love doing these looks and I do wear them in my everyday life. I have a job that beauty and apperance are in important factor when working as a hairstylist. I love that these looks I get alot of questions about from my clients and other clients. i hope you all enjoy this. If you would like to see how to get this look please go to utube and enter drossetti18 in the search bar and it will bring up my videos. I know i had the blog with another blog page but found out that this one is directly linked to utube so i hope it is easier. If you have any questions please ask away. oxo Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment